Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Well, Baby W still is not happy about this bottle thing but he is very slowly adjusting to it.  We got a script for ThickIt and he tolerates that better than the cereal so he gives me less fight but still only agrees to about 6-8 ounces a day so far.  Better than before and slowly working its way up, I guess? He still nurses more than anything but I figure every ounce by thickened bottle is one less ounce he's at risk for getting in his lungs :p  I think he might eventually take all his daytime ounces by bottle but I very much doubt he'll give up morning/night nursing.  Those are the two I stopped even trying to do by bottle because he reacted like Iz used to when we tried to up her calories when she was in heart failure.

We are starting to see signs of spring!  The kids' dad took them all to get rain boots so they could splash in the mud and puddles and stuff and Iz especially is the happiest kid around.  That girl loves mud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment