Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Hello, flu, you are not my old friend

We've been battling the flu or something.  It has been miserable!  I got the worst of it (because OF COURSE) and days later I'm still running on low.  Recovering and all but I'm so tired from the simplest of things. The Super Kid has been awesome, though--he cooked a hot meal for the kids all by himself (usually I'm at least supervising and helping a little during cooking lessons or when he attempts something on his own) instead of taking the easy way out and serving sandwiches or oatmeal or something.  So very proud of him :)

I had to cancel a bunch of appointments last week (a few were already skipping a week because of spring break) but the new week is starting soon so we'll be back at it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment