Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

A day off!

I woke to rain on my roof last night, a sound I haven't heard in a while and also a sign that spring is coming. Sure, we may get more snow and cold but the first rainfall also means that the end is in sight. Finally.

Of course, we woke up this morning to it raining ice balls :p We were pelted by them loading into the van to drive the Busy Little B to school so when I got home again I told the Super Kid I'd drive him to school rather than him getting pelted walking to the bus stop and waiting. Iz, William, and I ran an errand and then back home to enjoy the warmth of being inside out of the sleet :p

Usually Miss Iz has OT on Mondays so we pick up the Busy Little B but the scheduler at the rehab center was able to change her time slot to Tuesdays when we are already there for B. YAY!! One less trip per week and now I only have to entertain W in the waiting room instead of having two of them on two different days :p B will ride the bus home so no trip to school, either. I'm liking this ;)

We do still have to go out tonight, though--the Super Kid has parent teacher conferences. That ought to be fun with all four in tow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment