Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Open Swim

Thursday was another open swim day.  I try to go to both every week because its great for my bad knee (thanks, EDS!).  When its just Iz and I, I do a lot of swimming but when W comes with me, I have to carry him the entire time so I spend a lot of time water walking forward and back and doing crossovers going sideways in both directions.  He normally loves going with me and was so excited to get ready

But after a few minutes in the water, he was such a Grumpy Gus.  He was "NO" to everything, fighting me holding him, kicking, trying to get out of the pool and leave.  He'd calm down and practice his "kicks and scoops" or jumping in and seem happy and then a few minutes later, grump grump grump.  Iz got in plenty of swim practice, at least!


After swim, we went home for lunch, then picked up the Busy Little B at school to take him to OT, then home again for dinner and to get the Super Kid, then right back to the gym for the Big Three to take their swim lessons :P  Iz was happy she got to swim twice in one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment