Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

The Long Day was a little easier

I got a call that The Busy Little B's social skills group was being rescheduled due to Dr. D not being able to make it. That meant our evening wasn't so hectic and gave me a little break! B handled the change in schedule like a champ and I was so proud of him for taking it in stride :)

I really like the change we made moving Miss Iz's OT from Monday to Tuesday.  Monday B rides the bus home now which saves me time and gas.  On Tuesday I pick him up, he and Iz see their OTs at the same time so I only have to entertain W in the waiting room and then we were off home.  Kids did their chores, I made dinner (lemon parmesan sheet pan chicken with potatoes and green beans.  It was really good!), we ate, gathered up all our swim stuff and headed off for lessons.

I usually have to keep W with me on Tuesdays because we are coming straight from social skills and don't have time to take him to nursery.  Since we didn't have social skills group, W went to nursery and that means a much more relaxed lesson for me :p  That boy is so squirmy and stubborn and is contantly trying to wriggle away from me because he wants in the pool.  Much nicer to let him play with the other kids and toys until everyone is done and showered and changed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment