Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Poor B--he had two new therapists yesterday!  Luckily his OT is someone he knows and has worked with before so he had no problem working hard for her.  He loves her and so when she fills in for Miss A, he is happy to go with her.  It would be awesome if she gets to be Miss A's replacement once the dust settles down and they have all of Miss A's clients assigned out to other therapists.  He was so happy with OT that when a new speech therapist came to work with him, he was comfortable and chatty :)

Miss Iz also had OT and they did some feeding therapy and she was not only willing to try everything presented to her but she actually ate it as well :p

The Busy Little B had his very last social skills group--he's so sad their meetings are over :(  The last class was at the bowling alley so they could practice their skills in a real world setting.  I rented the lane next to the group so the other kids could bowl.  I haven't been bowling in an incredibly long time and discovered my wrists can handle my old weight (thanks EDS!) so I had to use a ball that was way too light and my first time six year old bowler had a better score than I LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment