Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Argh, I'm a pirate!


 

Earlier today, Iz was doing her very favorite activity--emptying all the clean clothes from my hamper before I could fold and put them away ;)  Luckily, today she ran across the top from B's pirate costume and it distracted her from emptying the entire basket.  She was so excited and insisted she needed to put it on right away.  Then she ran around growling (her version of Argh, I think) and giggling and had a grand time pretending to be a pirate--sans pants, of course, because lately she has been all about no clothes at all.  

Can I also say how amazed I am that my teensy tiny little peanut who wasn't even on the growth charts for a while is wearing a costume for a three-almost-four-year-old and it FITS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment