Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

At least it wasn't six?

After yesterday's six appointments I could have used a break but, alas, it was not to be!

We started our morning with physical therapy for W.  We were meeting at a new park and ended up having to cut through freshly mown grass to get there while the guy was still cutting the big side lawn near the playground.  For most this would not be a problem.  For me, fresh cut grass is an asthma trigger.  Trying to climb a big hill whilst holding's ones breath is harder than anticipated......  It wasn't as bad as it could be--I had a lot of throat clearing but no wheezing so I got lucky!

It was actually an excellent park for W to work at.  Lots of variety in equipment, hills, ledges, stairs.  He got in quite a workout without even realizing it :)

We did a grocery run next (always super fun with all four under foot) and stocked up, especially on veggies.  My little bottomless pits will have plenty of snacks.  I did, however, hide my hummus because I'd actually like to eat some of it this time.  Once I've gotten some, they can have at it but I get to go first!

Then off we went for Iz's regular check-in with GI.  Everything is going well and she gets to go a whole six months before her next visit!  She was a bit disappointed there are no changes to her meds but better they stay the same than go up, yes?

We went home for snacks and quiet time and then we were off again to take the Super Kid (he can't make up his mind what he wants his nickname to be) to back to back appointments for speech and occupational therapy.

It was so tempting to do the whole dinner out thing again but I behaved and went home and made Taco Tuesday (and now you know how many days behind I am on posting about things LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment