Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

I made my life harder :p

I completely spaced out on the time of the Super Kid's appointments on Wednesday.

Normally, Wednesday is our "off" day--nothing scheduled, the Busy Little B rides the bus home instead of me picking him up, we just do some cleaning and cuddling and dinner in the afternoon and evening.  But with B going to the social skills group on Tuesdays, I had to reschedule (temporarily) S's OT and speech on Wednesday.

So S gets home from school and we immediately leave to get him to therapy.  We are rushed and in a hurry but at least we will be home in time to cook a fast dinner and get everyone to bed mostly on time so I don't set up the crock pot today.  We arrive at the rehab center.....and S's appointments are a full half hour later than we have shown up for *head desk*.  Its my fault, I marked the wrong time down because as soon as I saw the scheduled times I remembered Miss K telling me she could only schedule speech an hour later than normal (with OT staying in the same time slot).  So yesterday was a full hour and a half in the waiting room with the kids, we got home later than I anticipated so after cooking we sat down to eat at bedtime, everyone went to bed late (again), and no one wanted to get up this morning :p

*sigh*  at least next week I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment