Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Tuesdays are soooooo long

The Super Kid hasn't hit 24 hours sick free so he's still home from school.  He felt worse on Tuesday than Monday so he skipped getting out of the house and slept a lot.  Iz and W and I picked up the Busy Little B from school then took him to OT.  Then we rushed home to gather up all the swim stuff and do a little cleaning before rushing off again to social skills group.  There were a lot of people there today so there weren't enough chairs to sit.  I ended up holding W in my lap in a tiny chair and we watched Stick Man on my phone.  Then off to swim lessons for B and Iz (S stayed home).  On Tuesdays I don't have time to bring W to the nursery so  he stays with me and he wants to go swim so bad that the whole lesson is me basically fighting to keep W contained and distracted because POOL!  SWIM! WANT! PEASE! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment