Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Greetings!

Like many people today, I am out of work and have become a stay at home parent.  Part of me is thrilled because I'd much rather be hanging out with the kids all day (not so thrilled about the cleaning/cooking part of it, though......) than working a job that sucks your soul out bit by bit.   I used to work for a local community bank that took great pride in its image of being a wonderful place to work.  Apparently my bosses didn't get that memo because once I got pregnant with my second child, all the things I used to do that got me much praise suddenly got me in tons of trouble.  I guess pregnancy didn't agree with them ;)  As soon as I wasn't protected by FMLA anymore, out I went.  Its a blessing and a curse, as most things are, but we are navigating our way through this new territory of a single income home on a very tight budget :p 

Kids, money, crafts, books, pets--I'll write about it all as it comes up in our lives :)  Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment