Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

My Fluffy Furball

When Iz was born, my kitty was no longer my kitty--he became completely devoted to her and since the moment she came home, he was her kitty.  But every once in a while, he remembers I am around, too, and gives me a little love :)  The other day I was sitting at the kitchen table working and he came and hung out on the counter that sits behind the kitchen nook bench.  He is a very VOCAL kitty and sat and talked to me for a bit.  And what visit would be complete without him getting closer to see what I am doing?  He has always been nosy and I'm betting if I hadn't been at the table (where he is not allowed) he would have just climbed on top of what I had out to get the best look LOL

Hard to believe he turned eleven this year.  He was the tiniest little bit of fluff when I got him and now he's a big ole bit of fluff LOL  He looks huge but most of it is that fur.  He is still surprisingly lean and trim considering his age.  Must be all of that patrolling he does :p

No comments:

Post a Comment