Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A very busy day

We had a busy day yesterday and it felt like I was constantly trying to catch up.

We didn't make it through our homeschooling list as quickly as we normally do so Iz and I ended up doing her "research project" in the waiting room of the rehabilitation center the kids do things like PT, OT, and speech at :p  A couple times a week I pick a topic for her to search online for--we are starting young on the basics of research and reliable sources--so instead of me teaching her something, she's getting the information on her own (sort of, I still read it to her and help explain it so she can understand).  Yesterday's topic was "why things float" so we had a good discussion on density and buoyancy :)  Why, you may ask?

After the Busy Little B had OT (and we ran home for half an  hour to wait for the Super Kid to come home from school so we could go right back to the rehab center) and The Super Kid had both speech and OT, we headed for the gym for the next session of swim lessons!  They were so excited :D  Got there, got all changed, got down to the pool, waited for the teachers and other kids to show up......and nobody did.  There were adult classes in the pool and lap swim but no swim lessons.  OOPS.  Apparently I marked down January in my calendar but big kid lessons are in February.  Sorry, kids!  Baby W is the one who does lessons in January (starting tomorrow).  So my dejected kids got changed and we went home to eat and go to bed :p

No comments:

Post a Comment