Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Guess what day it is?

OT Day!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

We started our day with in-home speech for W.  He has been rather quiet lately but he had a lot to tell Miss H today and toys to show her.  It was cute :p

 Once speech was over, we packed up and headed for the gym.  W went to the kid gym while I took Miss Iz to open swim at the warm pool.  Her lessons do not start again until February but she wants to practice her skills so she can hopefully graduate to level two after this set of lessons.  So we practiced floating and kicking and she showed off she can swim independently for a couple feet/strokes.  And we just played for a while.  We were in the pool for a little over an hour and I'm kinda tired now LOL.

We stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few items, had a super quick lunch at home, and then off to pick up the Busy Little B at school.   My check engine light had come on so we stopped at Advance Auto Parts on the way to the rehab center to make sure it was nothing imminent.  I have a misfiring cylinder :\  Just what I needed!
OT for B went well.  He's been working hard!   

No comments:

Post a Comment