Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A link

I have a couple of posts rattling around in my head that I haven't had time to get to. But I just wanted to pop by for a quickie update and to share a link :p

Update: We had a lovely time celebrating S's birthday in the Chicago area--the heat kept us from doing some things we had wanted to do but we amused ourselves in other ways and spent a lot of time in the hotel pool :p Iz LOVES the water and I do believe she would have happily lived there for weeks on end :p Trying to settle back into routines and put things to right afterwards, though, has been a bit challenging :p

And a link: Picture that helped save thousands Before Iz, I had no idea how common CHD is. I did not know that the simple little pulse ox that I get every time I am sick (I have asthma) could save a babies life by helping to diagnose CHD. Even thought my boys are fine, I wish I had known to ask for this when they were babies. I wish we didn't have to know to ask for this, that it was a normal part of newborn screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment