Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Goonies and Adventures in Babysitting save the Day

I had the strangest dream last night.

I was with a group of people, the Goonies and the Adventures in Babysitting family.  I was a Goonie and the group was a mixture of the actors and people from my life, some of us adults (like me), some children.  We were in a skyscraper and up on the 300th floor when we discovered that a group of assassin ninjas had infiltrated the building.  Their goal?  To kill Gordon Ramsay, who was hosting Masterchef down on the first floor of the building.  This was also the night he was announcing his retirement so he could become the mayor of New York and the assassin ninjas were trying to get to him before he made the announcement.

So the Goonies and Adventures in Babysitting set out on a mission to stop the assassin ninjas in a fast-paced adventure filled with antics befitting Home Alone and the Three Stooges.  Around the 150th floor, we found a little girl in desperate need of Open Heart Surgery so the Adventures in Babysitting crew continued on the mission to Save Gordon and the Goonies headed back for the roof to steal the Ninjas helicopter so we could lifeflight the little girl to Boston Children's Hospital for her surgery.  Since I flew a helicopter in a video game once, it was my job to get us there (hello, Chuck, didn't we just see this in an episode over the weekend?).

It was so very odd.......

Btw, I woke up before I found out if we had saved the little girl or Gordon.  I'm choosing to believe dream us could overcome highly trained assassin ninjas and save the day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment