Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Home again

We finally got discharged from the hospital last night around 10pm and got home a bit after 11. IT was so good to sleep in my own bed :p I think Baby I was happy to be home as well! I know B was happy to have us home--he wouldn't let me out of his sight all day :p

In other news, B has officially been accepted into the preschool program next fall so he can continue to receive speech therapy in a more structured setting. He will continue to go to playgroup once a week until June and then will go to preschool everyday next year.

I need to do a proper update on S's IEP meeting but I AM TOO TIRED RIGHT NOW :P So tired that even thought I have just noticed the all caps of the end of last sentence, I am not going to fix it.....

Oh, and Baby I's surgery is being rescheduled :/

4 comments:

  1. Happy you are all home again and recovering.Your bed always feels like brand new once you have slept in a hospital chair or couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My own bed was wonderful and the hospital furniture wasn't even that bad :p We had a recliner and a window seat that had comfy cushions that was actually pretty good for sleeping and sitting. My bed is still better, though ;)

      Delete
  2. So happy you guys are home! Get some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Much better sleep at night and lots of naps for a day or two :)

      Delete