Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Shameless request for help coming up :p

Sort of :p  It benefits you, too!  Have you heard of Swagbucks?  Thinking of trying it?  Use my referral link!  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/NonnieL  If you sign up through my referral link, every time you earn points using the Swagbucks search engine, I get points, too, and you'll be helping me save up Amazon gift cards to buy things for the kids :p  At the moment, I am saving for a couple of books for Izzy that will help explain her surgery and scars in kid-language so as she gets older and starts wondering, she'll know.  And she'll be able to explain it to other kids so hopefully the teasing will be kept to a minimum when she starts school (I know, I know, it is years away but I'm a mom, it is my job to worry ahead of time and try to fix it before it is a problem).

As for the benefiting you part, I usually just use the Swagbucks search bar for my ordinary day-to-day stuff and pick up enough points for a gift card every few weeks.  If I complete some of the special offers, I can pick up a gift card every few days.  It all depends on how much time I feel like spending ;)  But, hey, even a small card every few weeks for stuff I do anyways is pretty darn great :p

And so ends my shameless plug for referrals :p

PS.  I think I am also supposed to state that my endorsement of Swagbucks in this post is in no way at the request of Swagbucks (although if they would give me points to make posts like this, it would be cool with me ;) ) and I'm not compensated and all that jazz.  Or at least I see bloggers making statements like that for both sponsored and unsponsered posting.  Hmmm...I wonder if a company ever does get mad if a blogger writes about a product/service without saying "this is all me!  They had nothing to do about it!"  Or are they just happy someone is broadcasting their company?  Anyone with experience care to answer my curiosity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment