Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Uh oh, guys, we're in trouble now...


Somebody has figured out how to climb onto the sofa and sneaks up every chance she gets and runs back and forth on it. She thinks it quite unfair that I keep taking her down even though she has already fallen off once before I could get her off......If she wasn't such a daredevil, I wouldn't mind so much :p



She is an expert at looking all cute and innocent, though :p


And then she tries to hide and shows she is not so innocent after all :0)


When she realized I could still see her, she popped back up to say "H!"


3 comments:

  1. That last blurry photo isn't supposed to be there but blogger is giving me a hard time and won't let me take it off :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took Marsi a while to learn how to get off the couch on her own and she fell a few times. Now she is a champ at getting on and off everything. Izzy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taught her how to get off as soon as she learned to crawl but she is stubborn and wants to get off like everyone else lol plus she likes to run back and forth *sigh* She makes me nervous bc I'm afraid she will hit her chest but her daredevil side will not be suppressed :p

      Delete