Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Starting to feel better

Izzy is finally starting to feel better--I was worried we would end up in hospital again but we managed to stay out!
My girl has been very cute and pathetic this last week.  All she wanted was for me to lay on the sofa so she could lay on top of me and doze and watch cartoons.  She loves to have PBS on but usually she ignores it until there is singing--she stops for singing so she can sing and dance along.  She gets excited when I say I'll put PBS on but doesn't really care that most of the time the tv is off so it is very unusual for her to bring me the remote and ask for "toos". 
Yesterday, she still felt bad enough that she wanted to mostly be still but she did sit in her brother's little black chair to watch about ten minutes and then she insisted I lay down so she could crawl up on me and take another nap lol. Improvement!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Izzy has been feeling so bad. Hopefully she will continue to improve! It's cute when they get so snuggly, but also alarming. How is Bryce doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had us worried for a while there! Thought for sure she would end up in hospital again but then she started to o better :)


      It is much easier to get B's attention now so I think he is hearing better :) Plus this last cold did not end up as ear infections!

      Delete
  2. I am happy to read that Izzy is starting to feel better. She is so cute, enjoy those snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't want to snuggle any more--she is almost back to 100% and is far too busy :p

      Delete