Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Car trips

Baby I is reaching the age where car trips no longer put her to sleep. In many ways, I enjoy this stage as it means I get to listen to her coo and babble and sing along with the radio as we drive. When I talk to her, she talks back. When the boys make funny faces at her, I hear her laughing. She likes to watch the trees and buildings go by out the window. She spends a lot of time just staring at her hands, still amazed that they do what she tells them to do.

But it also means that when she is over being in the car, we hear about it. Loudly. Unfortunately, we spend a lot of time in the car and she is not very fond of it :/ She is good for a short time and then she complains and complains and complains. But there are doctors to visit and first graders to take to school and trips to the grocery store. I hope she decides soon that she doesn't hate the car after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment