Google+ Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

:(

I am behind a few posts on what has been going on (no time) but quickie update:

**B hates speech therapy playgroup for 75% of the time we are there. The other 25% he thinks is awesome. I am hoping those ratios get better....
**I am sick. Again. I need to not be sick because if I am sick when Baby I has her surgery, I can't be with her :(
**This may be a moot point, however, since Baby I now has her very first fever. If she isn't well on Monday, we have to call and reschedule her surgery.
**S has been having evaluations at school for his ADHD to get an IEP. Our meeting is tomorrow but the occupational therapist emailed me the report just now--she believes he also has a Sensory Processing Disorder and wants him to have occupational therapy at school and at home.