Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Six Months Old

Baby I turned six months old on Friday and on Monday, she had her six month well baby visit. She really loves her pediatrician--she always gives her big smiles and starts bouncing around on my lap when Dr A comes in :)

Dr A says she is looking good, although she is the size of an average three month old. She gained a tiny bit of weight since her Synagis appointment last week--up to 13 lb 2.6 oz. And she added a little length as well--25 and 3\4 inches.

Her Zantac isn't working very well lately so Dr A upped her dosage to 2ml every twelve hours. Last night was a bit better so here's hoping the new dose kicks in soon and she is back to feeling a lot better. There has been far too much crying lately :( She seems fairly happy and content at the moment and this is the longest I've been able to set her down in days so I am a little bit hopeful. And I really should go do some laundry or something while I have a few moments LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment