Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yesterday during snack time, Iz discovered the joys of fruit in a pouch :p  I know, I know, they've been around forever but I've never bought them.  A good coupon plus a sale enticed me to buy them over the weekend and Iz had her first one yesterday.  She didn't even need me to show her what to do--she knew just how to eat fruit in a pouch LOL  All of the kids now want these every day but they are out of luck unless I come across more great coupons and sales ;-)

Today, though, Little Miss is a Grumpy McGrumperson.  She is MAD that she can't go to playgroup--the snow hit us and is still coming down and so all schools in our immediate area are cancelled, including the local college which hardly ever closes down.  So no playgroup.  And Grumpy Iz :p

No comments:

Post a Comment